Canon EOS 6D Review
Wi-Fi and GPS are optional extras for the D600, so have been built in the 6D is a good start. GPS function remains active when the machine is powered down - as is indicated by an icon on the passive LCD screen - so it does not need to spend ages to recalculate its position.Wi-Fi allows the camera to connect to an application for Android and multimedia devices just like smart phone or iPhone, which has a fully remote mode with live view, autofocus and exposure control. An elegant image browser provides fast full-screen view and the ability to embed star rating back to the camera's SD card. The wireless function is quite fiddly to set up but the list is impressive, with shooting tethered PC and Mac, load up the social media, print and online DLNA wireless.
6D general controls are in place, but a dedicated white balance button is absent. Related Q button and menu is the fastest means of access, but the user manual white balance calibration is only available through the main menu. However, 6D back ground than D600 with AF-On button. Activates autofocus, given the option to use the shutter button to take pictures without having to re-focus before each shot - a useful trick for shooting rapid fire. Performance in general is great, but the continuous mode, according to our tests only 4.2fps, D600 manage 5.5fps.
Recently launced new nikon D600 with Canon respond to a notice of DSLR price own sense of its full frame EOS 6D. And just like that, a new segment is born: mid-range DSLR full frame. It was only a ago few year, made full frame DSLR are limited to those with pockets deep enough to spend $ 7999 on a 11MP Canon EOS 1Ds. And while the barrier to entry has dropped considerably since then, many potential buyers, the most talked about features of the EOS 6D may be its price. It starts at $ 1,400 less than the company's outstanding EOS 5D Mark III.
This canon eos 6d now available arround price of $2099 in usa. New Generation type of Processor DIGIC 5+ is 17 times faster than the DIGIC 4 processor which allows for faster data processing or higher resolution images, even at high frame rates. The combination of this processing power with the new sensor technology means images from the EOS 6d exhibit less noise than any previous EOS SLR cameras.
When full frame DSLR EOS Camera market development ever more crowded though - Canon, Nikon and Sony offers at least two full frame model the attractiveness of the 6D can also rest on things like processor management and feature set. While Canon obvious need to maintain a clear distinction between 6D and more expensive 5D Mark III, the challenge is to provide sufficient incentive for the EOS current owners who lack significant investment lens to against the same price and slightly higher resolution Nikon D600.
And Canon wont, they have opted for the familiar charm and consistency with cheapest price for this model. EOS 6D is perhaps best understood as a full-frame version of the popular EOS 60D camera - actually it is very similar in both size and control layout. While thinner front to back, and lighter than the Nikon D600, 6D mainly sought to distinguish the spec sheet with integrated Wi-Fi and GPS, the shutter mechanism 'silent' and, according to Canon, sensitive unprecedented low light focusing. Whether this combination will be enough to satisfy enthusiasts who want to appreciate the D600 autofocus system clearly higher spec'ed, dual memory card slots and flash remains to be seen.Added new features in this camera just like wi-fi and gps system in this model for new advanced digital cameras users.
Canon EOS SLR 6D Specifications
- Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, a wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light, and the next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
- New 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV-3 sensitivity for focusing in extreme low-light conditions and a bright, high-quality viewfinder for easy focusing.
- iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- Continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps for capturing fast-action.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time: 29 minutes, 59 seconds), selectable "All i-frame" (UHS-I Card is required) or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, and manual audio level control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#, share your images with Wi-Fi® enabled Canon cameras, or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS or Android smartphone* with the free download of the EOS Remote app**. Use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (with the EOS Remote app), or even print your images on a Wi-Fi® compatible printer^
- Built-in GPS## Receiver records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting.
- Compact and lightweight body with shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles, enhanced dust and weather resistance, and EOS Integrated Cleaning System for improved vibration-based dust removal.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor, 160° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities, and Scene Intelligent Auto and Special Scene Modes lets you achieve high-quality images with ease.
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I)
Learn more about eos 6d usa canon cameras 6d digital slr features go this url...